ASOCIACION ECOLOGICA CERRO VERDE – Cordillera Escalera – Yurimaguas Highway km 18 – Tarapoto.
Here are the Links to The Other projects.
Your Guide is Richard here is a short video of how to make a natural Whistle to call the birds.
( Protected area 600 hectares )
- Managing and monitoring confiscated fauna from illegal trafficking (different monkey species, kinkajous, frogs, hurons, parrots among others).
- Reproduction program of river turtles Taricaya This Project is already successfully ongoing.
- Inventory of flora and fauna.
- Rubber trees exist amongst these 600 hectares so a safe practice of extraction can be adopted.
- Interpretation centre on flora and fauna of the area for the visitors
- Medicinal plant garden and cabins for treating Patients in a retreat run by a Master Shaman.
- Water system uphill.
- Animal proof kitchen garden.
- This association need clean electricity and like the other projects are all located near water streams in San Martin region in Peru.
- Cabins and toilet for volunteers
Here you will find outstanding natural beauty.
Should you wish to help on this particular Project then simply fill in this form for contact.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Project 2 Cerro Verde’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your Skype Contact ‘ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Tell us about yourself and why this particular Project appeals to you’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]